"You know you can fix that yourself, right?"
Has a shattered phone screen shattered your world? We've all been there. iPhone accidents are a part of life, but the repair itself doesn't take a genius. With replacement parts and the right tools, your phone's as good as new. No need to rack up charges for "labour".
TechXS gives you a comprehensive kit to streamline the repair, designed by experts, for beginners.
The kit contains everything you need: parts, tools and instructions to fix your iPhone screen in as little as 20 MINUTES including a step-by-step video guide tailor-made for your phone type.
Convenient, affordable, and the best way to fix a busted iPhone screen!
Compatible with iPhone models: A1522, A1524, and A1593.
The EasyFix Solution
Everything to ensure you complete your repair with ease.
- A pre-assembled iPhone screens mean all the hard work is done for you. Just swap out the old for the new.
- Easy to follow installation guides, in various formats, designed so anyone can complete their iPhone repair just like the experts.
- TechXS' custom magnetic screw guide helps you keep track of where you are up to, and all your screws, at all times.
See what's involved
- Premium iPhone 6 Plus Replacement Screen
- Philips Head Screw Driver
- Pentalobe Screw Driver
- Plastic Pry Tool
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup
- Screen Holder
- Anti-Static Brush
- TechXS' Custom Magnetic Screw Guide
Things to note
The Touch ID Functionality will only work with your iPhone's original home button installed. This is the only small part that needs to be transferred to the new screen. Instructions are included in the installation guides to complete this safely.
This product is backed by TechXS Australia's Lifetime Warranty Policy.
All tools included with this product are considered consumables and subject to general wear and tear considerations.
We currently offer 2 shipping options.
- Express shipping (1-3 business days)
- QLD, NSW, VIC, SA and TAS will generally arrive in 1-2 business days
- NT and WA will generally arrive in 2-3 business days
- Standard shipping (3-10 business days)
- QLD, NSW, VIC, SA and TAS will generally arrive in 3-6 business days
- NT and WA will generally arrive in 4-14 business days